Just to let you know we are still here making cheese. Our employees and the health and safety of the wider community are of the utmost importance to us. We are following Government guidelines and are doing all we can to protect both.
Measures taken at the Dairy
- Our aim is to make cheese safely for as long as we can.
- Our cheese is made in very hygienic way
- We have added extra measures to keep people safe, including
- Hand washing for at least 20 seconds with hot water and soap has been re-emphasised
- We are practicing social distancing whilst making cheese, where possible, and at break times
- Break times are staggered and now take place in 2 different areas, so each person is able to maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from their colleagues
- We are limiting all but essential deliveries to us
- Anyone allowed to enter the dairy MUST use the hand sanitiser before entering
- We currently have good stock of most cheese.
- We might reduce some lines, but not yet.
- All our cheeses are available pre-packed so if you usually buy whole cheeses but would prefer pre-packed please let us know.
Deliveries To You
- Until we are instructed otherwise, we will continue to deliver cheese safely to you.
- Our drivers are taking extra precautions, including
- They will wear disposable gloves for each delivery
- They will use sanitiser wipes to clean the steering wheel, the van and their hands
- If you pay by cash, please either put the cash into the envelope we will provide you with or please pay us in advance of your delivery
- We will carry ‘Key Worker’ notices on our vans
- Our drivers will wear ‘Key Worker’ badges
- Our drivers will use their own pens to sign your invoice on your behalf
- They will keep at least 2 metres from you
- If you have an alternative place for them to deliver without going through your main shop, so as not to disturb your shoppers, please let us know
Thank you for your continued support. Please do let us know what else you would like to see us doing. For more updates please follow us on social media
And in these unprecedented times I hope you and yours STAY WELL and you can KEEP CALM, STAY SAFE and we all need to FOLLOW THE RULES.
With very heartfelt wishes,
Mark, Sarah and our Team at High Weald Dairy